Activities, things to accomplish
3. See a sunset at a beach on the west coast.
6. Take the boys to eat vinegar pie on clinch mountain.
12. Hug the Eiffel Tower.
15. Sleep in a castle.
21. Find Bean Station again.
27. Go to the Appalachian Museum in the Fall. (Remember Virgie’s fried pies!!)
30. Go fishing…on a boat. (This one scares me)
33. Finish learning to play piano before Dad is gone.
34. Re-read Shogun.
35. Ride a horse
39. Learn to be an electrician.
40. Learn another language & speak it fluently.
46. Ride on a boat.
49. Drink coffee in Seattle.
52. Have Christmas at my house with all the girls, boys, & babies.
54. Tour a Naval ship.
58. Eat a steak – this one might kill me!!
59. Go to the Opera.
60. Go to the LMU Museum
62. Take the Ghost Tour of Haunted Middlesboro, KY by Larry Thacker.
68. Take the boys to Biltmore in the winter.
69. Go to the Lost Sea
73. Understand Buddhism. —In process
76. Clear the clutter out of my life once a year. 2009 complete, 2010 complete, 2011 complete, 2012 Complete, 2013 pending
78. Tour a submarine.
84. Prepare lunch in the wild with no modern essentials.
86. Ride in a helicopter
92. Learn to shoot a gun.
93. Go to Oak Ridge TN’s Secret City Festival.
97. Swim under a waterfall.
98. Go on a long Biking trip with my Bianca Cortina.
99. Ride on a motorcycle again…just like when I was a kid!!
101. Go scuba diving
103. See Rock City
106. Run through a field of wild flowers
107. Hug my best friends again
108. Tell everyone I meet how they have touched my life in a special way. (Give out Roses to the living.)
109. Laugh at least once every day for a year
110. Overcome my fear of algebraic equations
111. Stop Smoking
112. Become a Mermaid (just watch – I’ll do it!)
113. Adventure across the world’s longest swinging bridge
114. Visit Tukalleechee Caverns
115. Hike the other side of the Cumberland Gap
116. Tour the Boone Caverns
117. Go white water rafting
118. Zip line!
119. See a bear in the Smokey Mountains
120. Learn to shoot a long bow
121. Participate in a historical reinactment – (Civil war)
122. Run a 5k
123. Complete an obstical course race
124. Participate in an archeological dig
7. Go back to Beale St in Memphis & visit a blues bar.
11. Travel to Arklow.
14. Travel to Ireland.
16. Travel to Switzerland.
17. Travel to Holland.
41. Travel to Hawaii.
42. Travel to Mexico.
43. See a Cincinnati Reds game.
44. Travel to Colorado.
45. Travel to New York.
63. Visit Atlanta, GA
64. Go to Mississippi. Why? I have no idea!
65. Go to Canada, Aay!
66. Travel to Germany
70. Travel to Colonial North Carolina.
71. Go to Coney Island.
72. Visit Amish country
79. Travel to Egypt
80. Travel to Rome.
82. Travel underwater from London to France or something like that.
85. Travel to California
105. Travel to Warsaw